All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe integration of accounting and the ecomics of information developed by Joel S. Demski and those he inspired has revolutionized accounting thought. This volume collects papers on accounting theory in hor of Professor Demski. The book also contains an extensive review of Professor Demski's own contributions to the theory of accounting over the past four decades.
- Author BiographyRick Antle has a PhD in Business Administration from Stanford University (1981).He has been on the faculties of the University of Chicago (1980-1985) and the Yale School of Management (1985 - ), where he was promoted to full professor in 1989. He served as Senior Associate Dean at Yale from 2000 to 2005. Froystein Gjesdal has a PhD in Business Administration from Stanford University (1979). He has been a Professor of Managerial Economics at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration since 1979 (Full professor since 1986). Froystein Gjesdal is currently Head of the Department of Accounting, Auditing and Law. He has been an academic visitor at Stanford University, Yale University, London School of Economics as well as University of Florida. Pierre Jinghong Liang has a PhD in Business Administration (Accounting) from University of Florida (1998). He has been a faculty member (with a title of Associate Professor since 2004) of Tepper School of Business, formerly known as Graduate School of Industrial Administration, at the Carnegie Mellon University located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFroystein Gjesdal,Pierre Jinghong Liang,Rick Antle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.