All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the updated second edition of Don Chance's well-received Essays in Derivatives, the author once again keeps derivatives simple eugh for the beginner, but offers eugh in-depth information to satisfy even the most experienced investor. This book provides up-to-date and detailed coverage of various financial products related to derivatives and contains completely new chapters covering subjects that include why derivatives are used, forward and futures pricing, operational risk, and best practices.
- Author BiographyDON M. CHANCE holds the William H. Wright Jr. Endowed Chair for Financial Services at the E. J. Ourso College of Business Administration at Louisiana State University. He was formerly the First Union Professor of Financial Risk Management at the Pamplin College of Business at Virginia Tech. Prior to his academic career, Chance worked for a large southeastern bank. Professor Chance has had numerous articles published in academic and practitioner journals, is often quoted in the media, and has an extensive consulting practice. He holds a PhD in finance from LSU and is a CFA charterholder.
- Author(s)Don M. Chance
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.