All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a selection of essays by the late Philip Quinn, one of the world's leading philosophers of religion. Quinn left behind an influential body of work on a wide variety of topics. He was the author of Divine Commands and Moral Requirements (1978) and of more than two hundred papers in philosophy. Fourteen of his best and most influential contributions to the philosophy of religion are gathered here. The papers have been organized around the following topics: religious epistemology, religious ethics, religion and tragic dilemmas, religion and political liberalism, topics in Christian philosophy, and religious diversity.
- Author BiographyChristian Miller is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Wake Forest University.
- Author(s)Philip L. Quinn
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Weight496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Volume editorChristian B. Miller
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.