Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe present volume brings together author's papers on the three related themes, viz., Development Strategy, Regional Disparities in Development and Centre-State Financial Relations in India. Written on different occasions over a period of more than three decades while the author worked at the Institute of Ecomic Growth, Delhi and also in the Planning Commission, until 1992 and thereafter, as an horary Professor, at the Centre for Ecomic and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad, they reflect the understanding and approach prior to the launching of ecomic reforms in the early 1990s as well as in the post-reform period. The 30 essays included in this book highlight author's approach and position taken on these three major interrelated issues which are of continuing interest and concern in the current academic and policy discussions. Needless to say, here's an extremely useful book for students of Indian ecomy and a valuable guide for policymakers, researchers and ecomic analysts.
- Author(s)Hanumantha Rao
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight550 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.