All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred Einstein, one of the great musical scholars of this century, was the editor of the third edition of Kochel's Mozart catalogue. His tremendous three-volume history The Italian Madrigal, summing up forty years of work, is a veritable monument of Renaissance music. He was equally at home in the Romantic world, as he demonstrated in his Music in the Romantic Era.
- Author BiographyThe late Paul Henry Lang ranks among the century's most eminent musicologists. A longtime faculty member at Columbia University, he also served as editor of the Musical Quarterly and as music critic for the New York Herald Tribune.
- Author(s)Alfred Einstein
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1962
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byPaul Henry Lang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.