All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous pithy essays on a variety of topics in the fields of Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE). These essays a perfect introduction to SHE, interesting, and applicable. Information contained in the essays can be used to prevent accidents that could result in injuries, illnesses, and property damage and save valuable resources.
- Author BiographyFred Fanning is a successful and well respected program manager. He managed safety and occupational health programs for over 20 years and held the Certified Safety Professional designation for 10 years. Fred's first book was published in 1998. He went on to coauthor a training guide. Fred also authored a chapter and over 40 technical articles. His second book was published in 2011 and third in 2012. Fred received first place in the Professional Writing Contest sponsored by the Federal Managers Association and the 2007 Best Newsletter Article award from the American Society of Safety Engineers.
- Author(s)MR Fred Fanning
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.