All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionEssaySnark's Strategy Guides offer detailed, practical advice on how to get into the best MBA programs in the world, including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and Columbia. Available in paperback, ebook, and online versions, the SnarkStrategies Guides teach you how to tackle the toughest essay questions on the applications for the most competitive business schools. This SnarkStrategies Guide covers the 2014 essay questions for Columbia Business School and offers practical advice about the Early Decision and Regular Decision applications and the J-Term, including advice on when to apply to maximize your chances.
- Author BiographyMBA admissions consultant by day, anonymous blogger by night, Essay Snark wants to help you get into business school! EssaySnark is sometimes amused and often appalled by what applicants write in their admissions essays, and is here to help you not make the standard errors we so often see. EssaySnark has an Ivy League MBA and a snarky style (and an annoying habit of writing in the third person). We critique essays on our blog, pointing out common mistakes as a warning to all, so you don't make admissions directors laugh or, worse, want to hurl when they read your essays.
- Author(s)Essay Snark
- PublisherSnarkolicious Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnarkolicious Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.