Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionEvil pursues Christine, in this the second book of the Finders Keepers Mystery Series. Retreat is t an option but her move forward makes her vulnerable to the very evil that took her parents' lives. Faced with yet ather missing child, she embarks on a search that takes her out of her comfort zone to question her chosen career, her abilities, and her belief system as she helps stricken parents find closure. Christine finds herself confused about her growing interest in Jeremy but she is distracted by the essence of evil that surrounds her. Editorial Review: This is the second book of the Finders Keepers series. It picks up where the first book ended and continues the adventures of Christine and Jeremy. Ms. Derksen does a great job of bringing together many seemingly unrelated events. The plat twists and turns like a Nascar race course, leaving the reader guessing at every corner. Barbara Ann is a master at integrating the characters faith in Jesus into the everyday matters. It is refreshing and the characters are so life like, it's amazing. There are some tough issues dealt with also - child abduction, pedophilia, sex trafficking, physical and mental abuse, and even cancer. Barbara Ann keeps it real, shows compassion, erupts in rage at atrocities, and shares the love of Jesus. Truly an incredible writer and a great book. I'm waiting for the next book and will recommend her books to anyone that likes a great book!! Five Stars!! Loren - Wakulla Correctional Institution, FLA.
- Author BiographyWith a plethora of writing under her belt and a variety of genres, Barbara Ann Derksen receives encouragement from 4 and 5 star reviews, the eager anticipation by readers for the next book, and a new reader discovering her existence. Born in Canada, Barbara lived in the US for 12 years. There her writing surfaced as she worked under contract as a journalist for six years with over 2500 articles published in newspapers and magazines during that time. She began attending Colorado Christian Writer's Conferences and each year, under the tutelage of great Christian writer's like James Scott Bell, Angela Hunt, and others, she honed her skills and then published her first book in 2003. With 19 books to her credit, one currently inactive and awaiting revision, each one surpasses the last, according to her readers. The new series has given them something to think about as she delves into the world of sex trafficking and pedophilia. Each book has its own message and seeks to instill in the reader a sense of purpose as it is lived out in the lives of the characters.
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Derksen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.