All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionHOW DO ACTORS FUSE THOUGHT, EMOTION and ACTION WITHIN THEIR CREATIVE PROCESS? Essential Acting is an inspired and reliable toolbox for actors and teachers in the classroom, the rehearsal room and the workshop. RADA's Brigid Panet has distilled 50 years of acting, directing and actor training into a unique recipe which brilliantly combines the teachings of Stanislavski and Laban into an invaluable practical resource. These exercises are built around the need for simple, achievable techniques that can be applied by actors, teachers and directors to answer the myriad requirements of actor training. The goal is to produce a continuous level of achievement, addressing: How to rehearse How to work with a text How to audition for drama school How to access the truth of feelings and actions Essential Acting will be a must-have purchase for anyone looking for a comprehensive study guide to the necessary work of the actor.
- Author BiographyBrigid Panet's teaching and directing career includes productions for the Royal National Theatre, Rio de Janeiro, Montreal, Boston, and major English Drama schools including LAMDA and RADA.
- Author(s)Brigid Panet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/06/2015
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.