All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handy, quick reference guide to Western architecture from Antiquity up to the present time. The book is arranged chrologically, covering all the main time periods, movements and well-kwn architects. There are timelines before each section as well as brief introductions to what was happening politically, socially etc. at the time, as well as in-depth looks at famous architects. The text is accessible and authoritative. The layout is easy to follow and well laid out. In short, this is the ideal student's guide to the history of Western architecture.
- Author BiographyContributions from a host of European and American academics.
- Author(s)Daniel Borden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerbert Press Ltd
- Content Note1000+, full colour
- Weight736 g
- Width125 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.