Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Art VELS Levels 5 & 6 is specifically written for the Victorian Essential Learning Standards (VELS) Levels 5 & 6. It features a stimulating range of international and Australian artworks, encouraging students to explore and respond to a range of styles, cultures and art forms. An extensive selection of Australian artists has a focus on contemporary, Melbourne-based artists, and artworks that can be viewed by students at the National Gallery of Victoria and other locations in Melbourne. Features * Over 130 high-quality reproductions of artworks by Australian and international artists * Comprehensive coverage of the Exploring and responding discipline in the Arts domain, through text content and a range of short answer, discussion, research and essay questions * Creating and making activities suggest ways that students can explore and implement their own ideas, individually and collaboratively * Engaging descriptions and explanations designed to build students' confidence in interpreting and discussing art and using arts language * Links to other domains in the Discipline based Learning strand and the Interdisciplinary Learning and Physical, Personal and Social Learning strands are highlighted in student activities.
- Author(s)Glenis Israel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Out-of-print date24/02/2016
- Weight1070 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.