All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis title has been created from the highly successful 352-page The Complete Guide to Drawing & Illustration. The virtues of the parent volume have been captured in this new, concise edition. Practical and yet at the same time inspiring, this is the perfect beginner s guide, especially for younger artists. Professional artist and illustrator Peter Gray introduces the disciplines of drawing before taking the user through a range of projects across the major art genres still life, landscape, portrait and figure drawing. Different approaches and styles are explored through the use of various media, from simple pencil to expressive charcoal. The ultimate aim of the book is to enable users to develop their personal drawing style.
- Author BiographyPeter Gray graduated from Loughborough College of Art and Design with a specialist degree in illustration. Over the course of a 20-year career as a freelance artist and illustrator he has contributed to books, magazines and has also worked on storyboards for the film and animation industry. His practical art titles include The Complete Guide to Drawing & Illustration, Creative Drawing & Illustration, The Essentials of Drawing and Drawing Family Portraits.
- Author(s)Peter Gray
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.