All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Business Grammar Builder presents and practises the fundamental grammar requirements for students studying Business English. It is ideal for use in class and for self-study. Key features: contains 60 units of grammar and functions; each unit is presented clearly on a double-page spread for simple cross-referencing and checking; over 100 authentic citations from sources such as Newsweek , Wall Street Journal and International Herald Tribune provide authentic examples of the target language; includes 18 self-administered tests to check understanding of the grammar, plus a preliminary test designed to raise awareness of their starting level and help assess progress; all exercises with a speaking/listening context are recorded on the Audio CD and can be used to check answers and practise pronunciation; the grammar points are reinforced through authentic cartoons, creating a motivating context where students can enjoy the application of their learning; and, the appendices include tables of regular verb forms, a list of irregular verbs, help with spelling and punctuation, a glossary of key grammar terms, all indexed, and a full answer key.
- Author(s)Paul Emmerson
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleBusiness Builders S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Note2 colour with artwork
- Weight534 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.