Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a simple read and a selection of the author's top tips organized into chapters that represent logical steps for building a powerful network. You don't need to start at the beginning. For example, if you already feel very confident about your business networking skills and want to use this book to meet some new friends you can leap ahead to start with Chapter 4. The author has digested and synthesized all of the tips and techniques into bite-sized action plans, so you can start implementing immediately.
- Author BiographyAndrea R. Nierenberg, author, speaker, networking strategist, and business coach and consultant, is the force behind The Nierenberg Consulting Group. Called a networking success story by the Wall Street Journal, Andrea founded The Nierenberg Consulting Group in 1993. Her firm provides training in networking, sales, customer service, and presentation skills-all skills that impact the bottom line. With a stellar 30 years as a leader in sales and marketing, Andrea is an in-demand business expert both at home and abroad. Her firm partners with an array of the world's leading financial and media industry businesses.
- Author(s)Andrea Nierenberg
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date07/04/2017
- Content Notefigures
- Weight370 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.