Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $104.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential C# 5.0 is a well-organized, -fluff guide to the latest versions of C# for programmers at all levels of C# experience. Fully updated to reflect new features and programming patterns introduced with C# 5.0 and .NET 4.5, this guide shows you how to write C# code that is simple, powerful, robust, secure, and maintainable. Microsoft MVP Mark Michaelis and C# principal developer Eric Lippert provide comprehensive coverage of the entire language, offering a complete foundation for effective software development. The authors illustrate key constructs with succinct, downloadable code examples. Graphical mind maps at the beginning of each chapter outline the material that is covered and how individual topics interrelate. This edition also includes C# Coding Guidelines that call attention to today's best practices for writing C# code. Separate indexes of C# versions 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 make it easy to find answers specific to whatever version of C# you are using. Throughout, topics intended for beginners and advanced readers are clearly marked. If you're new to C#, this guide will help you start writing significant code quickly. If you're an experienced C# developer, you'll gain insight into today's most complex programming challenges and techniques as you master key C# 5.0 invations such as async/await pattern. No matter how advanced your skills become, you'll come to rely on this indispensable reference. Coverage includes * Mastering C# data types, operators, control flow, methods, and parameters* Making the most of C# object-oriented constructs, including classes, inheritance, interfaces, and more* Building reliable, effective exception handling into your code* Using generics, delegates, Lambda expressions, and events to reduce code complexity* Learning dynamic programming with reflection and attributes* Querying virtually any type of data using LINQ with Query Expressions* Creating custom collections that operate against business objects* Understanding the Common Language Infrastructure and C# in the context of the .NET 4.5 development platform* Taking advantage of declarative programming, embedded metadata, reflection, and attributes* Thoroughly mastering multithreading and synchronization, including the new async/await paradigm* Discussion of WinRT and programming in C# for Windows 8* Using P/Invoke, pointers, and direct memory manipulation to interoperate with code in other languages* Understanding how C# programs relate to the underlying runtime
- Author BiographyMark Michaelis founded IntelliTect and serves as its chief technical architect and trainer. Since 1996, he has been a Microsoft MVP for C#, Visual Studio Team System, and the Windows SDK; in 2007, he was recognized as a Microsoft Regional Director. Michaelis serves on several Microsoft software design review teams, including C#, Connected Systems, Office/SharePoint, and Visual Studio. He speaks at developer conferences and has written many articles and books. Eric Lippert is a principal developer on the C# compiler team at Microsoft, and a member of the C# language design team. He has worked on the design and implementation of several Microsoft languages, and on Visual Studio Tools for Office.
- Author(s)Eric Lippert,Mark Michaelis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date13/10/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1584 g
- Width181 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.