Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMystified by main entry? Confused by corporate bodies? Can't tell a description from an access point? Then this is the book for you. Cataloguing is important, despite what some people may tell you. Because it is hardly taught wadays, there is all the more likelihood that you will find yourself having to catalogue without having been taught anything about it. This book covers descriptive cataloguing, and is designed as a simple companion to the Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules (revised 2002 edition). Dealing primarily with printed books, but including many references to other formats, the author leads you step by step through the cataloguing process, covering: description; access points; multipart works; headings for persons; headings for corporate bodies; authority control and uniform titles.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowman MA MA PhD MCLIP is Programme Director for Library and Information Studies at the School of Library, Archive and Information Studies, University College London. He has many years' practical experience of using and teaching Dewey and has been a member of the CILIP Dewey Decimal Classification Committee since 1985.
- Author(s)J. H. Bowman
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2002
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.