All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe essentials of faith. You can build a life on them. Like a house built on a firm foundation, the Christian faith is founded on some key, enduring truths. Do you kw what they are? If t, you owe it to yourself to find out whether you're building your life - and your eternity - on solid ground. Essential Christianity is your invitation to spiritual discussion with others as you explore the basics of faith-principles deeper and more far-reaching than you may have imagined. You'll learn what it means to really kw Christ. You'll discover the secret to confident living, how to grow spiritually, how to handle your failures, how to follow Jesus in a world that's anything but devoted to Him, and the different ways God wants to guide you in the practical concerns of life. Interactions-a powerful and challenging tool for building deep relationships between you and your group members, and you and God. Interactions is far more than ather group Bible study. It's a cutting-edge series designed to help small group participants develop into fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Harney is senior pastor at Corinth Reformed Church in Byron Center, Michigan. He is author of John: An Intimate Look at the Savior, Ephesians: Brining Heaven to Earth, and co-author of the Willow Creek Interactions series, the Willow Creek New Community series, the Old Testament Challenge series, and Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church You've Found. Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Corinth Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Kevin is Senior Pastor and Sherry is the director of children's ministry staff. They are coauthors of Finding a Church You Can Love and over thirty small group study guides (Interactions and New Community) in partnership with Bill Hybels and John Ortberg. Bill Hybels (BA, Trinity College) is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's innovative ministries have made it one of the most attended churches in North America. Hybels has authored over 20 books, including Fit to Be Tied and Rediscovering Church (with his wife Lynne), Honest to God, Too Busy Not to Pray, and Courageous Leadership. Bill Hybels es el fundador y el pastor mayor de Willow Creek Community Church en el Sur Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's Ministerio innovador ha echo una de las Iglesias mas atendidas en Norte America. Hybels ha escrito mas de 20 libros incluyendo, Fit to Be Tied ( Caber Para Estar Unidos), y Rediscovering Church (Re-descubriendo la Iglesia) con su esposa Lynne. Honest to God ( Honestos con Dios), Too Busy Not to Pray ( Muy ocupados para no Orar) y Courageous Leadership (Liderazgo Valeroso).
- Author(s)Bill Hybels,Kevin Harney,Sherry Harney
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInteractions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 37
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.