All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAligning global governance to the challenges of sustainability is one of the most urgent environmental issues to be addressed. This book is a timely and up-to-date compilation of the main pieces of the global environmental governance puzzle. The book is comprised of 101 entries, each defining a central concept in global environmental governance, presenting its historical evolution, introducing related debates and including key bibliographical references and further reading. The entries combine analytical rigour with empirical description. The book: * offers cutting edge analysis of the state of global environmental governance, * raises an up-to-date debate on global governance for sustainable development, * gives an in-depth exploration of current international architecture of global environmental governance, * examines the interaction between environmental politics and other fields of governance such as trade, development and security, * elaborates a critical review of the recent literature in global environmental governance. This unique work synthesizes writing from an internationally diverse range of well-kwn experts in the field of global environmental governance. Invative thinking and high-profile expertise come together to create a volume that is accessible to students, scholars and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyJean-Frederic Morin is Professor of International Relations at the Universite libre de Bruxelles, Belgium, where he teaches international political economy and global environmental politics. Amandine Orsini is Professor of International Relations at the Universite St Louis, Brussels, Belgium. She teaches introduction to international relations, international organizations, and global environmental politics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmandine Orsini,Jean-frederic Morin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.