All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionPublic health is a key concern of modern dental practitioners as they continue to play a vital role in the health of populations across the world. The second edition of Essential Dental Public Health identifies the links between clinical practice and public health with a strong emphasis on evidence-based medicine. Fully revised and updated for a second edition, this textbook is split into four parts covering all the need-to-kw aspects of the subject: the principles of dental public health, oral epidemiology, prevention and oral health promotion, and the governance and organization of health services. Essential Dental Public Health is an ideal introduction to the field for dentistry undergraduates, as well as being a helpful reference for postgraduates and practitioners.
- Author BiographyDr Blanaid is Senior Clinical Lecturer and Academic Lead in Special Care Dentistry, Specialist in Special Care Dentistry and Specialist in Dental Public Health at the King's College London Dental Institute.; Dr Paul Batchelor is an Honorary Senior Lecturer in Dental Public health at University College London and National Research Facilitator and Course Director of the Dental Health Services Leadership and Management Programme, FGDP(UK) at the Royal College of Surgeons.; Professor Elizabeth Treasure is Professor of Dental Public Health and Deputy Vice Chancellor at Cardiff University.; Professor Richard Watt is Professor and Honorary Consultant in Dental Public Health at the Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University College London.
- Author(s)Blanaid Daly,Elizabeth T. Treasure,Paul Batchelor,Richard Watt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.