All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Diver's Log Book is a good value book-format easy-to-use scuba diving log book. It contains boxes for all the essential details a sport diver might like to record after a dive in a clean simple layout. There is room for 50 dives - each with a two page spread. At the front you can record personal details and at the back there's lined paper for tes. Each individual log has boxes for key details - depth, time, cylinder size, gas in/out etc. There's also space for tes on equipment used, conditions and any issues encountered. You'll find graph paper for drawing dive profiles or scale drawings. There's also plenty of space for sketching or writing about the things seen on the dive. Two pages per dive. Space for 50 dives. Log depths, times, buddies, gases, consumption etc - Small, lightweight, ideal for the travelling recreational diver this is the paperback Essential Diver's Log Book.
- Author BiographyDived Up Publications is a publisher specializing in scuba diving and snorkelling titles.
- Author(s)Dived Up Publications
- PublisherDived Up Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDived Up Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.