All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionUseful to both students of Standard English in schools and colleges as well as learners of English as a foreign language. This book explains English idioms and phrases clearly and is a useful book for teachers and students. Up to date and dedicated to this part of English.
- Author BiographyBetty Kirkpatrick is a graduate of Edinburgh University and has a long career in reference publishing. She has edited Chambers Twentieth Century Dictonary, Roget's Thesaurus and many other reference books that include Bloomsbury's Encarta Dictionary.
- Author(s)Betty Kirkpatrick
- PublisherGeddes & Grosset
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWebster's Word Power
- Place of PublicationNew Lanark
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGeddes & Grosset
- Weight250 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.