Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionCore Content Black & White Edition This book contains everything you need to be comfortable speaking French. This book concentrates on that which is essential to learn in order to speak ather language. It is based on three basic principles of learning a language. These principles make up the three keys of learning a language: 1) Pronunciation, 2) Verb conjugations, grammar and word usage and 3) Vocabulary. First, you must be able to properly prounce a language to be understood. Second, you need to learn to conjugate the different verb tenses, become familiar with the essential rules of grammar and use words correctly. French grammar, verb conjugations and word usage are thoroughly covered in this book. Third, you need to learn essential vocabulary. As a general guideline, you can get by with a vocabulary of approximately 3,000 words, and you can speak comfortably with a vocabulary of about 6,000 words. The key, though, is to learn the most frequently spoken words. This book concentrates on the most frequently used words in French. You will be presented in this edition with the 3,000 most common words in French. This book combines the three basic principles of learning a language to guide you to become comfortable in speaking and understanding French.
- Date of Publication12/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLang International Group
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.