All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a two-unit AQA specification student book. This work includes: Unit 3: the use of ICT in the digital world and Unit 4: practical issues involved in the use of ICT in the digital world. It also includes questions with model answers, mark schemes and examiner commentary, as well as exam-style practice questions.
- Author BiographyStephen Doyle a well known and highly regarded author for ICT curently working in the industry. After 23 years of teaching computing, examining and assessing ICT at all levels in schools and FE colleges he has a wealth of experience and understanding of the problems teachers face in teaching the subject - as well as the difficulties students have learning it. Stephen has enjoyed considerable success in writing books for ICT, thus becoming one of the foremost and most trusted name in the field of ICT writing.
- Author(s)Stephen Doyle
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHaddenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFolens Publishers UK
- Weight562 g
- Width212 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.