All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Kanji is an integrated course for learning to read and write the 2,000 basic Japanese characters. It introduces the kanji that are w in everyday use, a mastery of which makes it possible to read most modern Japanese. Devised for either home or classroom use, the book has been tested and refined by years of use in university classes taught by the author.
- Author BiographyP. G. O'Neill, a native Londoner, is Professor of Japanese at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, where he also obtained his Ph.D. in 1957 with a thesis on traditional Japanese drama. His publications include Japanese Names, A Guide to No, Early No Drama, An Introduction to Written Japanese (with S. Yanada), and A Programmed Introduction to Literary-Style Japanese.
- Author(s)P.G. O'Neill
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1974
- LanguageJapanese & English
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeatherhill Inc
- Weight372 g
- Width122 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.