Essential Kanji: 2, 000 Basic Japanese Characters Systematically Arranged for Learning and Reference by P.G. O'Neill (Paperback, 1974)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Kanji is an integrated course for learning to read and write the 2,000 basic Japanese characters. It introduces the kanji that are w in everyday use, a mastery of which makes it possible to read most modern Japanese. Devised for either home or classroom use, the book has been tested and refined by years of use in university classes taught by the author.
- Author BiographyP. G. O'Neill, a native Londoner, is Professor of Japanese at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, where he also obtained his Ph.D. in 1957 with a thesis on traditional Japanese drama. His publications include Japanese Names, A Guide to No, Early No Drama, An Introduction to Written Japanese (with S. Yanada), and A Programmed Introduction to Literary-Style Japanese.
- Author(s)P.G. O'Neill
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1974
- LanguageJapanese & English
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeatherhill Inc
- Weight372 g
- Width122 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.