All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionPlay waltzes, gavottes, marches and dances from throughout the world. This collection includes a variety of repertoire. The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. Your students will improve in musicianship, ensemble performance, fingering and rhythmic control while enjoying this delightful duet literature. Whether student/teacher or student/student, duets can supplement any young pianist's learning as they have fun making music with a partner. Sonatina in D Major, Op. 45, No. 3 (Andr?) * Fugue on a Russian Theme, Op. 34, No. 4 (from 6 Children's Pieces) (Arensky) * Menuetto, Op. 66, No. 4 (Arensky) * Galop, Op. 266, No. 1 (from Precipitevolissimevolmente) (Becucci) * Allegro molto, Op. 6 (from Sonata in D Major) (Beethoven) * Le bal, Op. 22, No. 12 (from Jeax d'enfants) (Bizet) * Russian Dance, Op. 18, No. 2 (Bortkiewicz) * Waltz in A Major, Op. 29, No. 15 (Brahms) * Allegro moderato, Op. 156, No. 1 (from Sonatina in C Major) (Czerny) * En bateau (from Petite Suite) (Debussy) * Rondo, Op. 163, No. 6 (from Pleasures of Youth) (Diabelli) * Andanti con moto, Op. 67, No. 1 (from Sonata in C Major) (Dussek) * Berceuse, Op. 56, No. 1 (from Dolly) (Faur?) * Waltz in E-flat Major, Op. 25, No. 11 (Fuchs) * March in C Major, Op. 18, No. 1 (Gade) * Trojky (from Moravian Dances) (Jan?cek) * Allegro, Op. 44, No. 1 (from Sonatina in G Major) (Kuhlau) * Waltz and Trio No. 5 (Moscheles) * Spanish Dance, Op. 12, No. 2 (Moszkowski) * Andalusierin (Poldini) * Le jardin f?erique (from Ma m?re l'oye) (Ravel) * Allegro moderato (from Sonata Miniature) (Reinecke) * Two L?ndler, D. 814, Nos. 1 and 2 (Schubert) * Gartenmelodie, Op. 85, No. 3 (Schumann) * The Russians Are Coming, Op. 11, No. 3 (Volkmann).
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight517 g
- Width231 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byE L Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.