All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Life Coaching Skills provides a comprehensive guide to the complete range and depth of skills required to succeed as a life coach. Angela Dunbar uses theoretical background alongside practical examples to provide a clear understanding of what makes a successful life coach. This book focuses on seven essential skill sets that are necessary for effective life coaching, with each chapter giving specific examples of how these skills are used in life coaching, and how they can be developed and improved. The book also includes a comprehensive, current overview of life coaching processes, practices and issues, from both the coach and client perspectives. Essential Life Coaching Skills will be ideal reading for new and existing life coaches who wish to find ways to enhance their competence and ability. It will also be of use to therapists and counsellors looking to expand into coaching.
- Author BiographyAngela Dunbar is a qualified life and performance coach, accredited with the Association for Coaching. As Managing Director of her own training and development consultancy since 1994, Angela coaches individuals on all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
- Author(s)Angela Dunbar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssential Coaching Skills and Knowledge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.