All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $29.28
- AU $33.84Trending at AU $39.14
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $34.10Trending at AU $36.37
- AU $27.39Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $21.68Trending at AU $24.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis, the 30th anniversary 5th edition, has been completely revised and updated but continues to provide the clear, concise and practical guidance necessary to manage the obstetric emergencies that confront those on the frontline of the labour ward. The advice, drawn from the author's extensive experience, is authoritative and unequivocal. The book is illustrated and fully indexed with selected references for further reading. Written for trainee and practising obstetricians, midwives and obstetric nurses.
- Author BiographyThomas F. Baskett MB, FRCS(C) FRCS(Ed) FRCOG FACOG, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Author(s)Thomas F. Baskett
- PublisherClinical Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClinical Press Ltd
- Weight358 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.