All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Neurosurgery provides a comprehensive introduction to neurosurgery for junior surgical trainees and medical students. The book concentrates on the principles of neurosurgical diagsis and management of the more common central nervous system problems, including an understanding of neurology and the pathological basis of neurological disease. There is also coverage of neurosurgical techniques and postoperative patient management. This new edition brings the text fully up to date and includes many of the biological and techlogical advances made in the field of neurosurgery that have improved surgical possibilities and patient outcomes. Review quotations from the previous edition 'flowing and well highlighted text keeps the reader interested in the subject' - British Journal of Neurosurgery . 'an excellent text...well organised and clearly set out' - Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry .
- Author BiographyProfessor Andrew H. Kaye, MBBS MD FRACS James Stewart Professor of Surgery and Head of Department of Surgery, The University of Melbourne, Australia Director of Neurosurgery and Director, The Melbourne Neuroscience Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, which is the official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia and the Australian Association of Neurologists.
- Author(s)Andrew Kaye
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note476 illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width176 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.