All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances in the diagsis and treatment of obsessive- compulsive disorder have come from breakthroughs in neurobiologic and cognitive-behavioral studies. Essential Papers on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder represents the most significant thinkers and the various strands of thought on obsessive-compulsive disorder. Divided into three sections focusing on classical psychoanalysis, psychological research, and neuro-psychiatric approaches, this definitive volume includes contributions bythe most experienced and rewned experts on the subject. Contributors include Sigmund Freud; Karl Abraham; Ernest Jones; Anna Freud; Paul E. Sifneos; Leonard Salzman; Joseph Sandler and Anandi Hazari; Lewis L. Judd; Heinz Hartmann; Stanley Rachman, Ray Hodgson and Isaac M. Marks; Paul M. Salkovskis; Paul Schilder; Steven P. Wise and Judith L. Rapoport; Joseph Zohar and Thomas R. Insel; Michael A. Jenike; Susan E. Swedo, Henrietta Leonard; Lewis R. Baxter, Jeffrey M. Schwartz, Kenneth S. Bergman; Dan Stein and Eric Hollander.
- Author BiographyDan J. Stein is Director of Research in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. Michael H. Stone is professor of clinical psychology at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. His books include The Fate of Borderline Patients: Successful Outcome and Psychiatric Practice, Personality-Disordered Patients: Treatable and Untreatable, and Abnormalities of Personality: Within and Beyond the Realm of Treatment.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEssential Papers in Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDan J. Stein,Michael H. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.