Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual guides the reader through management of the design and construction of a typical building project. The manual stresses issues that often need to be clarified so that information is as clear and unambiguous as possible.
- Author BiographySergio de los Reyes is a principal in Reyes Associates, a project management firm based in Evanston, Illinois. He has extensive experience in leading architecture-engineering, design-build, and program management projects for institutional, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure clients. He was Senior Project Manager at The Austin Company, Senior Program Manager at McClier, and Director of Project Management at Facility Group-Chicago. A graduate of Princeton, he holds an M.Arch. from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago. He is a Licensed Architect in Illinois and LEED Accredited.
- Author(s)Sergio De Los Reyes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight87 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.