All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionMore than ever, new and aspiring lawyers must both internalize those professional values and qualities that build resilience in an era of seismic professional change, and be exposed early and broadly to the lawyer skill sets and habits that engender professional success. This essential resource addresses a widely observed gap in legal education and professionalism materials on professional development in a practice-focused context. Paul A. Haskins, Editor. ABA Standing Committee on Professionalism.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Haskins is Senior Counsel in the American Bar Association Center for Professional Responsibility and Lead Counsel for the Standing Committee on Professionalism. Before joining the ABA, Mr. Haskins was a civil litigator in Chicago and, previously, a newspaper reporter and columnist in Washington, D.C. and North Carolina. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPaul A. Haskins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.