All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this accessible textbook provides ideal introductory coverage of quantitative methods. It offers real world business examples and case studies to illustrate problem-solving in empirical situations. Student learning is comprehensively supported by extensive online resources. What's new for this edition? - Quantitative Methods in Action case studies with reference to contemporary topics such as the Ebola epidemic, the Scottish referendum and the Crossrail project. - Maths revision section which assumes prior kwledge and will bring students up to speed, whatever their maths background. - Extensive coverage of the latest statistical software packages such as Excel 2013 and SPSS 22, including screenshots.
- Author BiographyLes Oakshott is a former Associate Fellow of Warwick Business School, UK. He has worked in industry and education and has wide experience of applying teaching quantitative methods in a business context.
- Author(s)Les Oakshott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note236 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight918 g
- Width189 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.