CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.73
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.48
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.17
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.41
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionYou're planning to take the plunge and invest in your dream: a property and perhaps a life in France. How can you be sure to avoid mistakes? This book will take you step by step through the process by addressing all the questions you need to ask both yourself and French professionals, such as: -Should I buy a house in France as an investment? -Will I be able to obtain a mortgage in the UK for a foreign property? -Are there any rights of way attached to the land? -Does the house or land come with the necessary planning permission? -Has this property been treated for infestation? -Are there any plans for development in the area? -What do I need to do about the local taxes? -How do I go about letting the house? Use the benefit of Mark Sampson's experience to guide you through the questions you need to ask about what sort of house to buy, where to look, what's involved in the contractual process and what to do with your house once you've bought it. At every stage of the way, you will learn what's important to be aware of, including relevant French laws and systems. A plethora of phrases are translated into French for you to have at your fingertips, making this an essential purchase to steer you clear of the pitfalls and help you make the right choices when buying a house in France.
- Author BiographyBased in south-west France since 1995, Mark Sampson is a writer who has bought and sold several different properties there. He project-managed his family's current (straw-bale) house, which was featured in Channel 4's 'Grand Designs Abroad'. You can read the full story in his book, 'Bloody Murder On The Dog's Meadow'. Mark is also a DJ whose 'Lost & Found' show is featured on www.expatsradio.com.
- Author(s)Mark Sampson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.