All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, a collection of key papers for students of health psychology, follows the structure of the same author's Health Psychology: a Textbook, which has made a major contribution to the teaching and study of this rapidly expanding discipline. This text has additional chapters on methodology; the social context; behaviour and health; and health across the lifespan. Each chapter is introduced by a brief overview and contains papers which have been chosen either for their theoretical importance or as good empirical indicators of a model. The examples use a range of methodologies from qualitative to quantitative, with the latter including experimental and cross-sectional studies and systematic reviews. The book draws mainly from psychological theories, but also includes those from related disciplines.
- Author BiographyJane Ogden is Professor of Health Psychology at the University of Surrey, UK. Her research explores aspects of health including obesity and eating behaviour, communication in the consultation and women's health issues.
- Author(s)Jane Ogden
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight2 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.