All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Skills for Hackers is about the skills you need to be in the elite hacker family. The book will mainly about two things: TCP/IP 101, and Protocol Analysis. The better the hacker, the more we will be able to master TCP/IP. Once the reader understands what TCP/IP is, what it looks like, the book will go into Protocol Analysis and how analyzing the protocol or, in a more general sense, looking at packets on the wire, we will be able to determine what exactly is taking place on a network. By doing this, readers can identify when something on the network doesn't match what it should and, more importantly, can create any type of sequence of events or packets that they want on the network and see how the defenses or the machines that we send them to react.
- Author BiographyHenry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
- Author(s)Henry Dalziel,Kevin Cardwell,Max Dalziel
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.