All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Statistical Methods for Medical Statistics presents only key contributions which have been selected from the volume in the Handbook of Statistics: Medical Statistics, Volume 27 (2009). While the use of statistics in these fields has a long and rich history, the explosive growth of science in general, and of clinical and epidemiological sciences in particular, has led to the development of new methods and invative adaptations of standard methods. This volume is appropriately focused for individuals working in these fields. Contributors are internationally rewned experts in their respective areas.
- Author(s)J. Philip Miller
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight710 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.