Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFor students who need to develop the study skills required to successfully complete their college education - whether they attend a two- or four-year college or they are adult learners - Essential Study Skills, 7th Edition , is their guide to success. Featuring the essential learning strategies for becoming a better student, this book helps students learn how to prepare for class, develop textbook reading strategies, use effective te-taking techniques, strengthen their test-taking skills, and carry their skills forward. Essential Study Skills, 7th Edition , adapts to any learning style and offers a step-by-step approach and numerous opportunities for practice throughout the textbook and accompanying website. The fresh four-color design and streamlined look engage students and emphasize the essentials.
- Author BiographyAmy Solomon has been a successful program director and faculty member in career school, community college, and clinical occupational therapy settings. She is an accreditation evaluator for the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) and has supervised and coached academic and clinical faculty. In addition to developing academic programs and courses, Ms. Solomon has authored, edited, and reviewed textbooks, ancillary materials, and academic reports such as self-studies and other documents. Ms. Solomon's experience contributes to a thorough understanding of curriculum, adult learners, accreditation issues, and faculty development needs.
- Author(s)Linda Wong
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width217 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.