All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDisasters strike every day, but despite the best laid plans you may find yourself in one with only the clothes on your back and without a well packed first-aid kit. In Essential Survival Gear, J. Morgan Ayres explains in detail what you need to have when a dire emergency occurs, wherever you are, whoever you are. Ayres-a former Green Beret, martial arts master, and wilderness and urban survivalist-explains his four-layer concept (clothing, day bag, backpack, basic equipment and luxuries) and profiles and provides photos of a broad range of gear, with recommendations on what works best in what scenario-from cityscapes to wilderness and everywhere in between-and how to use it.
- Author BiographyJames Morgan Ayres is the pen name of a writer who, using a variety of pen names, has written over a hundred articles and short stories, seven books, two shows for television and more commercials than he cares to remember. He worked in Latin America, Asia, and Europe as a consultant for U.S. Government agencies and private corporations. Once a soldier, he served with the 82nd Airborne Division and the 7th Special Forces Group (Green Berets). In parallel lives he founded and sold four companies with international operations and has traveled or sojourned in over forty countries.
- Author(s)James Morgan Ayres
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.