All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Yoga is perfect for the beginning student who wants to begin practicing yoga-and getting the benefits-immediately. Covering all of the essential skills, poses, and postures, this essential guide breaks down the practice into 24 one-hour lessons that readers can take at their own pace whether they want to do several lessons in a row or one lesson per day, week, or month. Step-by-step photos, captioning, timing instructions, and tip/caution sidebars take the guesswork out of learning and get readers up to speed in time.
- Author BiographySarah Herrington is a writer and yoga specialist living in New York City. She has been featured in the Oprah magazine O and the New York Daily News. An expert contributor for wellness site Mindbodygreen (http://www.mindbodygreen.com), Sarah has also written about yoga and mindfulness for NY Yoga magazine and Yoga City NYC. She is a yoga teacher trainer at Yoga to the People.
- Author(s)Sarah Herrington
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight481 g
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.