All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssentially Feminine Knits features a collection of 25 must-have garments and accessories for every occasion, casual to dressy. Designer and author Lene Holme Samsoe's patterns express her joy in knitting and embody a sometimes delicate, but always fashionably ladylike approach while relaying her inspiration-the sea that borders her home and it's subtle, simplistic colors. Focusing on Samsoe's signature botanical lace motifs, this collection offers designs with a variety of beautiful effects. Inside you'll find original sweaters, tops, jackets, hats, scarves, and mittens. Each pattern reveals elegant detailing, a flattering silhouette, and classic style, all of which are combined with a playful and modern sensibility. The projects featured in this book range from simple and quick to more in-depth-with the use of unique pattern instructions. Samsoe's unique style guarantees boldness and authenticity, and the patterns from Essentially Feminine Knits will keep you refined, chic, and simply feminine.
- Author BiographyLene Holme Samsoe is a Danish knitting designer. In addition to five other books of knitting and crochet designs for children and adults, she has designed patterns for the Sandnes Garn yarn company and Coats in Denmark.
- Author(s)Lene Holme Samsoe
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width216 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.