All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope of occupational health nursing practice has expanded and taken on a variety of roles, giving rise to opportunities for nurses to care for workers in various workplace settings. Essentials for Occupational Health Nursing provides a highly practical and accessible guide for nurses entering or already engaged in this important field. The text begins with the foundations for occupational health practice, covering the domain of occupational health and the role of the many professionals within the specialty. Subsequent chapters address program development, professional development, workplace regulatory requirements, workplace injury management and managing health and productivity. Case studies pertaining to fitness for duty and medical monitoring provide real-life scenarios to aid in learning. This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it w from iTunes, Google Play or the MedHand Store.
- Author BiographyArlene Guzik, DNP, ARNP-BC, COHN-S, FAAOHN, is President and Owner of Business Health Resources, Inc. and is Assistant Medical Director and Vice President of Operations, Lakeside Occupational Medical Centers, Largo, Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Arlene Guzik
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.