Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary goal of Essentials of Business Statistics is to illustrate an accurate view of business statistics in a way that students can easily understand. This is achieved in the following ways: New statistical topics and tools are introduced by using continuing case studies. This approach helps to alleviate student anxiety in learning new concepts and enhances overall comprehension Streamlined and clarified coverage of graphical and numerical methods New graphically based procedures for finding confidence intervals and performing hypothesis tests Increased emphasis on Excel and MINITAB with improved and updated step-by-step instructions in the end of chapter material Connect Business Statistics homework management Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author(s)Bruce Bowerman,Dr Richard O'Connell,J Burdeane Orris
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight726 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.