All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Supervision presents, in the popular Essentials format, the key information students need to learn in a course on supervision. Utilizing pedagogical tools such as call-out boxes, Test Yourself questions, and case studies, the author provides step-by-step guidelines for effective planning, goal setting, and evaluation, along with tips for giving constructive feedback and applying coaching strategies to motivate supervisees. She also clearly explains how to manage paperwork and describes specialized techniques, such as using video in supervision. This informative text also includes a special section on ethics authored by a leading expert in the field.
- Author BiographyJane M. Campbell, PhD, NCC, ACS, is a consulting psychologist in private practice in Houston, Texas. Ethics chapter by BARBARA HERLIHY, PhD, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Jane M. Campbell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Mental Health Practice S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.