Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this guide to community care, aimed at both health and social care practitioners, offers a clear and structured introduction to present policy and practice. It is illustrated throughout by pertinent case material and has been updated with the latest policy developments and new literature.
- Author BiographyPETER SHARKEY was formerly a Principal Lecturer in Social Work at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Since taking early retirement, he has been an Associate Lecturer with the Open University and has worked part-time as a social worker with older people.
- Author(s)Peter Sharkey
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight311 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.