All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the bestselling Essentials of Psychological Assessmentseries, Essentials of Conners RatingScalesTM Assessment is the firstand only state-of-the-art interpretive and administrative guide tousing the latest versions of the Conners RatingScales TM. These scales provideprofessionals with an objective way to obtain parent, teacher, andself-report data about a variety of children's and adolescents'behavioral, emotional, social, and academic issues. Convenientlyformatted for rapid reference, this book helps busy mental healthprofessionals quickly acquire the kwledge and skills they need tomake optimal use of the Conners RatingScales TM.
- Author BiographyElizabeth P. Sparrow, PhD, is a pediatric neuropsychologist residing in Raleigh, North Carolina. In addition to serving as the primary clinical consultant for the Conners 3, Conners CBRS, and Conners EC, she coauthored the Conners Adult ADHD Rating Scales (CAARS). Her publications, presentations, training seminars, and individual neuropsychological reports reflect her dedication to improving assessment and intervention planning.
- Author(s)Elizabeth P. Sparrow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.