Essentials of Economics by Mr Robin Wells, Paul Krugman, Kathryn Graddy (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $122.92+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAdapted by Kathryn Graddy, <i>Essentials of Ecomics</i> brings the captivating storytelling approach, real-world applications, and invative features of Paul Krugman and Robin Wells' <i>Ecomics</i> to the one-term ecomics course. It is the ideal text for teaching basic ecomic principles in a single term, distilling the increasingly popular Krugman/Wells text down to what is truly essential. The new edition is the most accessible yet--thoroughly updated with current topics and examples, and with new cases that are especially appealing to business students. See what's in the LaunchPad
- Author BiographyPaul Krugman, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, is Professor of Economics at Princeton University, USA, where he regularly teaches the principles course. He received his BA from Yale and his PhD from MIT. Prior to his current position, he taught at Yale, Stanford, and MIT. He also spent a year on staff of the Council of Economics Advisors in 1982-1983. His research is mainly in the area of international trade, where he is one of the founders of the 'new trade theory,' which focuses on increasing returns and imperfect competition. He also works in international finance, with a concentration in currency crises. In 1991, Krugman received the American Economic Association's John Bates Clark medal. In addition to his teaching and academic research, Krugman writes extensively for nontechnical audiences. Krugman is a regular op-ed columnist for the New York Times. Robin Wells was a lecturer and researcher in Economics at Princeton University, USA, where she has taught undergraduate courses. She received her BA from the University of Chicago and her PhD from the University of California, Berkeley; she then did her postdoctoral work at MIT. She has taught at the University of Michigan, the University of Southampton (UK), Stanford, and MIT. Her teaching and research focus on the theory of organizations and incentives. Kathryn Graddy is Professor of Economics at Brandeis University, USA. She received her BA and BS from Tulane University, her MBA from Columbia University, and her PhD from Princeton University. She regularly teaches introduction to economics at Brandeis, and her research focuses on the economics of art and culture and industrial organization.
- Author(s)Kathryn Graddy,Mr Robin Wells,Paul Krugman
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.