Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers both the classical and molecular fields of Genetics to enable the students to form an integrated overview of the genetic principles. During the past couple of decades the science of Genetics has grown at an unprecedented pace and the purpose of this book is to provide up-to-date basic information on the subject that emphasizes the multifaceted complex questions of life. The chapters are descriptive, explicit and provided with relevant material that is organized in a way so as to provide logical and consistent transition of classical genetics into modern genetics. It discusses all the aspects of current research in Genetics, Developmental Biology and Gemics. The explanations are clear, lucid and straightforward, with diagrams and plenty of illustrative examples. A pleasant touch is the appearance of a scientoons relating to the text at the end of each chapter.
- Author(s)Pragya Khanna
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight710 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.