Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together a broad, comprehensive and balanced view of current approaches to the multidisciplinary management and underlying biology of head and neck cancers (HNCs). It covers a wide range of exciting new findings in both the clinical and the basic sciences relevant to HNC. International experts in surgical, medical and radiation oncology and the basic sciences have contributed authoritative overviews of the current status and new frontiers in the management of HNCs. The multidisciplinary scope of this book provides the necessary grounding for residents, otolaryngologists and head and neck surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists and allied specialists involved in the management of HNCs.
- Author BiographyAlberto Staffieri is Full Professor of Otolaryngology and the Chairman of the ENT Clinic of the University of Padova School of Medicine since 1997. Paul Sebastian is the Director of the Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, India and is a professor of Surgical Oncology and head of the Head and Neck Service at RCC. Madan Kapre, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and trained to the grade of consultant in Trent Region, UK, is the director of Neeti Clinics, a tertiary referral centre for head and neck cancers and Honorary Surgeon at the Regional Cancer Research Centre in Nagpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. Bipin T. Varghese is an accomplished head and neck onco surgeon and Additional Professor of Surgical Oncology at the Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, India. Rehan Kazi has trained and worked at the best cancer centres in the world, such as the Royal Marsden Hospital, UK; Institute of Cancer Research, UK; and Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Institute, Poland.
- PublisherByword Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintByword Books
- Out-of-print date03/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1116 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlberto Staffieri,Bipin T. Varghese,Madan Kapre,Paul Sebastian,Rehan Kazi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.