All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive primer on intellectual property for business professionals, n-IP attorneys, entrepreneurs, and inventors Full of valuable tips, techniques, illustrative real-world examples, exhibits, and best practices, the Second Edition of this handy and concise paperback will help you stay up to date on the newest thinking, strategies, developments, and case law in intellectual property. * Presents fundamentals of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other less-kw forms of IP, such as registered design and mask works * Covers important concepts such as IP strategy, protection, audits, valuation, management, and competitive intelligence * Offers an introduction to IP licensing and enforcement * Now features discussion of critical precedent-setting recent IP cases and proposed patent reform Providing business professionals and IP owners with in-depth kwledge of this extremely important subject, this book helps those new to this field gain a better understanding and appreciation for the results of their creative abilities.
- Author BiographyAlexander I. Poltorak is the founder, Chairman, and CEO of General Patent Corporation (GPC), an intellectual property (IP) firm focusing on intellectual property strategy and valuation, IP licensing, and enforcement. Paul J. Lerner is the Senior Vice President and General Counsel of General Patent Corporation (GPC). He coauthored Essentials of Licensing Intellectual Property, as well as articles in Intellectual Property Worldwide, Patent Strategy & Management, and Managing Intellectual Property.
- Author(s)Alexander I. Poltorak,Paul J. Lerner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight396 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.