All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by expert authors Kristina Breaux and Elizabeth Lichtenberger, Essentials of KTEA-3 and WIAT-III Assessment offers up-to-date, comprehensive, step-by-step instruction in the accurate and effective use of the newest editions of the Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement (KTEA-3) Comprehensive Form, KTEA-3 Brief Form, and the Wechsler Individual Achievement Test (WIAT-III). Designed to provide in-depth information in an easy to use reference format, the book provides guidelines and tips for administration, scoring, and interpretation that go beyond the information provided in the test manuals. A complete guide is included for digital administration and scoring using Q-interactive, automated scoring using Q-global, and hand scoring. Essentials of KTEA-3 and WIAT-III Assessment makes score interpretation easier by explaining what each score measures and the implications of a high or low score. Learn how to increase the diagstic utility of the KTEA-3 and WIAT-III by taking full advantage of their capabilities for error analysis, qualitative observations, and progress monitoring, and by pairing the results with measures of cognitive ability such as the WISC-V and KABC-II. Clinicians will find a helpful discussion of how these tests may be interpreted using either a CHC or neuropsychological approach to assessment. Case studies illustrate the use of these tests to respond to various referral concerns. Antations within each case report provide a window into the mind of the examiner throughout the assessment process. This book provides a depth and breadth of understanding that is appropriate for all assessment professionals, regardless of their level of training or experience. Extensive illustrations, call-out boxes, and Test Yourself questions help students and clinicians quickly absorb the information they need. Essentials of KTEA-3 and WIAT-III Assessment is the clear, focused guide to using these tests to their fullest potential.
- Author BiographyKRISTINA C. BREAUX, is a senior research director with Pearson Clinical Assessment, where she led the development of the WIAT(R)-III and worked in close collaboration with Alan and Nadeen Kaufman to develop the KTEA -3 and KTEA -3 Brief. She is coauthor of Essentials of WIAT(R)-III and KTEA -II Assessment. ELIZABETH O. LICHTENBERGER, is a licensed clinical psychologist in California and adjunct faculty member at Alliant International University, in San Diego. A consultant and trainer to businesses and individual psychologists, she is coauthor of numerous books in the Psychological Assessment series.
- Author(s)Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger,Kristina C. Breaux
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.